The company was founded by Dr. Herlitz and
a Partner who have been involved in mergers & acquisitions, turnarounds & risk management since 1998. Arkadia Partners is located in Berlin, the capital of Germany, with co-operation partners in Munich, London and New York.
Today, the company employs a staff of 5 managers and consultants. The team can rely on many years of industrial experience as entrepreneurs and specialists in European and international Fortune 500 companies.
What we do
Arkadia Partners offers a wide range of professional services, reaching from company valuation or due diligence via restructuring management to complete company sales or takeovers.
Our key business:
Next to our key business we offer for our clients additional services.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company valuation and expert reports for reconstruction
- Financing and promotion funds
- Fundraising and shareholdings management
- Interim management
- Acceptance of mandates for boards of directors, advisory boards
- Asset deals and trading of second hand machinery
With the experience of many M&A deals realised by Arkadia for small and middle-sized businesses in Germany and Europe, we prepare negotiations and transactions optimally in co-operation with our clients.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Furthermore, we structure company transactions so efficiently that, on the one hand, costs, time and risks are reduced to a minimum and, on the other, attractive market prices are negotiated.
Mergers & Acquisitions services:
- Acquisitions / company sales
- Company valuation and due diligence
- Pre and post-merger consultancy
- Company succession advice
- MBI, MBO, spin-offs, co-operations
We advise small and middle-sized companies in crisis situations. We see ourselves as an active management partner locally. Arkadia Partners has a case-specific approach and solution for each individual problem.
Our restructuring activities are handled discreetly without any negative influences for the client or the reconstruction company.
- Expert reconstruction reports / reconstruction concepts
- Negotiations with banks and creditors
- Cost reduction programs
- Restructuring and turnaround management
- Strategic re-alignment